A good feature in windows 7 than its older version is an in built screen capturing tool called snipping tool.
By using a screen capturing tool you can easily capture a window screen, make images from websites without downloading it (reduces data usage), copy contents from copy locked websites (read how) etc.
But what to do if you are using old windows versions like windows xp? Is it possible to capture a window screen, make images from websites without downloading it etc in windows xp?
Screenshooter allows you to capture screens and images and save it in JPG, PNG or BMP format.
It leaves quite an impression by providing more than the basics one may need for creating desktop snapshots fast, easy and with very good quality.
- Easy to use: Just press the button or press “Print Screen” key
- Capture the whole screen,/active window or select an area
- Optionally show the pointer on the screenshot
- Easy to save in JPG, PNG or BMP format
- Portable: Just one executable, no need for installation
Click here to download
Snipping tool for windows xp
screen capturing tool for windows xp
Best screen capturing tool
Software similar to snipping tool
how to capture screens in windows vista