Creating an ISO image file is some what problem, if you have a little tech skill. Chance of a CD/DVD/Blueray disks getting damaged are often very high, so by making an ISO file you can easily backup all files in such disks to your Hard Disk or other Removable drives. Another big advantage of an ISO file is that there is no scattering of files. If a disk contains thousands of files, it can be compressed inside an ISO file to a single file. An ISO file also enables you to boot OS from a bootable USB.
Easy way to create windows 8 ISO file / Any ISO file
Currently windows provides no inbuilt way to create an ISO file, but it can be possible with the help of some other free and paid softwares. One of the popular too using for creating an ISO file is Nero. Time taken for creating an ISO file completely depends on the size of disk and speed of your PC. Here we are describing How to create an ISO file using Nero. However you can try any other tools such as Daemon Tool , Burnaware etc.
Create ISO file using Nero
- Insert windows 8 disk/ any disk to the CD drive.
- Now open Nero Burning ROM.
- There you can see the option to copy a CD/DVD.
- Now click Copy.
- Now you can see that the Disk getting copied in to Nero.
- Once the coping get completed open MY Documents. There you can see The ISO image which just created. [it should be in .nrg form]
- Copy this ISO image file to yet another place. [If you canceled Nero Copy Process without inserting a new Disk to write this image file get vanished. So i say to Copy This image file and Paste it anywhere in the Hard Disk]
- Then convert the .NRG file to ISO using NRG TO ISO CONVERTER.
This is one of the common method using for creating an ISO image file. Later this file could be written to a Disk Easily. You can also check for Burnaware a free ISO creating software for better result.
Updated Trick on 25/june/2013
You can easily create ISO using Magic ISO or DaemonTool