A Pattern lock screen is a user interface element used by various operating systems now a days. Pattern Locking on device such as Smart phone, Tablets, Laptops etc reduces the sudden access to those device without the administrator privilege. Locking a device using Patter locks are same as that of putting traditional usernames and passwords. Pattern lock options are available for all android, windows and apple based Smart phones.
What to do if you forgot thus saved pattern locks? Today in this article we are discussing how to unlock a pattern lock in android based device. Note that this article not related to any type of hacking. If you are not the real user of the device you can’t unlock the device, as this is based on email which is registered for your android device.
Easy way to unlock Forgot Pattern lock on android device
- Draw the pattern 5 times in any way.
- After five times you will got a message “You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Please try again in 30 Seconds”.
- After 30 seconds, you can see another option named “Forgot pattern“
- While pressing forgot pattern you can see a window asking your email address and password with which you registered your android device.
- Give the email address and password there.
- Now you can see the option to reset your pattern lock.
This is the easy and simplest way to reset your forgotten pattern lock on any android device. If any doubt persist comment here.