- How to protect word document? Steps to create password for .docx files
- Pixl Preview Review: Android app for Viewing Push images directly
- How to transfer files over Wi-Fi in android smart phones?
- Change Adsense Hosted Account to a Normal website supported Account?
- How do i find bookmarks? The ultimate solution
How to create passwords for WiFi?
Today in this article we are describing how to create passwords for your WiFi. Here i had used a DIGISOL router for testing the password encryption of a Router. If you are using any other router there may be slight changes. But the procedures are same. Let’s start the tutorial.
- Access your WiFi Router by typing 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of any of your browser. In some other routers 192.168.0.1. Most chance for the First address. Then a window displays for asking your router username and password. By default it is admin and admin.
- Now you are on the Router Settings Page. There you can see security page of your WLAN. In my router its by clicking Network > WLAN > Security [ may different in other routers]
- There you can see the encryption type. Select the Encryption mode which you want to select. Here i had used WPA2 Mixed Encryption type. [Its your choice]
- After that you can see another option named “Pre-Shared Key”. Change it to whatever you want to make as your password. [minimum password length is 8]
- Now you can see your WLAN getting restarted. That’s all for changing a WiFi password.