- [Solved] Android Screen not getting turn on after making a Call?
- Google Page Rank 10 websites – All PR 10 sites now
- Prevent Your Children From Getting Exposed To Adult Content While Playing Games Online
- 5 SEO malpractices which lead your website unvisible in Search engines
- Instagrab a killer instagram app to transfer photos from instagram to Google Plus
How to make a windows 8 bootable USB Device?
- Create an ISO image file of windows 8. This ccould be made from a windows 8 disk or could be downloaded from Microsoft Website. (Read how to create an ISO image file)
- Now you need to download WinUSB maker. Run WinUSB with administrator privilages for creating a bootable USB. There is another tool named Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool, [Named as windows 7, but also working for windows 8] but little difficult that WinUSB.
- Now you need to select ISO Image Bootable Disk in that tool and browse for the ISO windows image file which you had downloaded or created.
- Next step is to select the USB device which you want to make it as bootable. At last Click on Make it Bootable
- Click Yes