Today in this article we are discussing How to enable Hibernate mode in Windows 8? I don’t think that all of my fellow readers are bother about Hibernate. Most simply hibernation in a computer is the process of powering down a computer while retaining its state. Hibernate process is very applicable with Laptops which have limited battery power capacity. Not only in Laptops but also in most PC’s hibernation is possible.
From the last Operating System Microsoft had changed several settings. Not only deleting but also had successfully added several outstanding features from the older versions. Geek’s says the these changes are made for windows 8 because Microsoft intended Windows 8 installation more than in touch screen devices. Anyway we are not discussing that kind of matters. So here is the solution for making windows 8 hibernate in your Laptops.
How to enable Hibernate mode in Windows 8?
Follow these steps to enable hibernate in windows 8.
- Click on battery icon located on system tray
- From there click More Power Options as shown in the screenshot.
- Then select Choose What the power button do
- Then select Change settings that are currently unavailable
- Tick the box which displays Hibernate and save changes.
- You have successfully enabled Hibernate mode in your windows 8 PC. Now you can see this option on the power menu.