Which is the most powerful social media? There should only one answer, which is Facebook Facebook turns to one of the world-famous social networking media to share photos videos as well as current status. Is such sharing things from our friend for us? Then why don’t Facebook introduces a way to download shared videos with in a click? May be due to privacy.
Today we are sharing an outstanding method to download any videos from Facebook. All who those tried to download video from Facebook turns to a big flop as there is no internal option to it. Our giant downloader IDM also fails to make it possible like it does for YouTube I think that, Smart phones and mobile devices can easily download Facebook videos. I do it very simply in my Galaxy Y and Galaxy S3. But failed to grab many times from my PC.
Easy way to download Facebook videos to computer
Follow the below steps to download videos from Facebook to your computer.
- There you can see the option to put the video links from facebook.
- Paste the video URL there and click on Download button.
- When click on download link, both of the above sites redirects you to another website.
- You can see your video get streaming there.
- Right click on the video and Save it in your Computer.
Downfacebook provides a way to download videos in HD and in normal form where as downloadvids only download the original video.Using these sites for don’t meant to download copy protected videos. So make sure that videos are not protected from downloading.